Well I made it through the two trips to work and back, each drive was challenging in its own way and I am so grateful that we have a 4WD. There is no way I would have made it to work without it. All in all looks like we will end up with approx 2 feet of snow, not bad for a weekend. Should continue snowing off and on all week too so might be quite an impressive total. And to think that on Friday there were just a few patches of snow in the shade and the weather was quite balmy. I don't mind, if it isn't going to be spring, I would rather there was snow on the ground to make it less gloomy. Exhausted from the weekend of work, but happy to be home safe and sound for awhile.
2 comments:
yikes! 2 feet of snow!!!
I'm glad you have 4wd and were able to get back home safely.
Yowza, I wish I had some snow here. But I understand not wanting to drive in it all the time. I love your blog!
Post a Comment