Friday, July 20, 2007

Wasting the day away

What do people do when they are home and don't have kids? I think I need some more hobbies or to learn to relax. Anyway, another day spent doing really nothing at all. I took one of my dogs for a walk, I got the evil eye from the old dog who had to stay home, but he can't walk very far, the younger one desperately needed exercise, and I can't handle both dogs in my state. Anyway, so that walk felt good. We stopped at a couple of friend's houses, the first wasn't home, but she walked by when we were visiting the second. It was good to get out and interact. I tried taking a new bellyshot using the self timer, that worked fine, but I can't get Photoshop to resize the pictures right now so I'm taking a frustration break. I also installed the infant carseat base in the Jeep. I have it in the middle next to my daughter's carseat, but I'm worried the seats are too snug and the infant seat catches on the other carseat when you try and snap it in. We'll have to see, I'm curious to see how my daughter reacts when she sees it. I am sure she will either want to sit in it herself or put her dolly in there. I miss her terribly. I have come to the conclusion that I had a very boring and lazy life before I had her, I also have a feeling I am going to think I had a very boring and lazy life only looking after one child when things change in a couple of weeks. I'm starting to get nervous about delivery. Will I tear again, will it go so fast we won't be able to find anyone to take care of my daughter, will everything be alright with the new baby (we didn't do any testing), etc, etc. I know, I'm a worrier and it it gets worse when I have nothing better to do. I also just watched part of an incredibly sad Baby Story. She had a baby while fighting breast cancer and then she died! Why does life have to be so cruel? She had an amazing attitude but you could tell she was angry. I just cried. It makes me realize that we have to appreciate every day. Well, off to read some more of my book...

No comments: