Thursday, December 6, 2007

So you're saying...

you think my kids are cute when they cry? I have had lots of people tell me they really enjoyed that picture. Now what exactly did you enjoy? The fact that both children where screaming and mom of the year was taking a picture? :) Just teasing, I understand, really I do. Things did get better, I ended up with a good final product I think. I got my cards ordered, most of my shopping done, the house picked up, laundry done, yada, yada, yada. That reminds me of a Seinfeld, if you've seen it you would understand and I'm not telling :) Speaking of which both children are amazingly asleep and so too should I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing because that picture makes me laugh. I think it's funny because, as a mom, I have been in similar situations. Life is real, not always perfect, and sometimes it is hard to get a good, smiley picture. Same humor as America's Funniest Home Videos.

d e v a n said...

haha! I think most people like it because they can relate!

Anonymous said...

That was my take on it...it's funny to those that have kids as it's a been there, done that reaction.:)

~C