Tonight, my husband is out watching Monday Night Football (Vikes v. Bears) leaving me with too very grumpy kiddos. As I was nursing my 4 month old, my 3 year old came in and crawled into her bed and went to sleep. Was it too good to be true? Both grumpy kids asleep with the whole evening before me? Ha! I was sitting in bed addressing envelops when I hear coughing and panicky cries of "Mama". I rushed in there to find my daughter covered in vomit, choking on vomit, continuing to vomit... I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom leaving a trail and creating more piles in the bathroom. This is only the 2nd time she has thrown-up so I think she was more scared than anything. I then had to try to wash her and her hair while she is crying, shivering, gagging, generally unhappy. Sometime during this the baby starts to cry (of course). I put her in my bed and tried to clean up some stuff, deal with the baby, gather my wits, etc.; it just came out of nowhere. She is now asleep again in her bed (her choice) and the baby is asleep again in the co-sleeper in our room. I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop and for the start of round two.
1 comment:
Yuk! Sorry Jessica! I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment