So although my daughter would be mortified in a few years to know I was posting this for public display, that's a mom's right, right? My daughter has been having a up and down toilet training experience since November, she will go weeks and then have several accidents in a few days. Well, she has been doing fine as of late, except when she is playing in her sandbox. No warning, nothing. Just "I had an accident". Why there and nowhere else? My theory, some primal connection that says peeing in sand is good for the water table...
Not much more to report, I turn 30 this week and it also marks the anniversary of my 1st miscarriage. I've got my gestational diabetes screening and my regular doctor's appointment as well as ECFE (have to remember to bring snacks), the jeep has an appointment and I have to work this weekend. Not to mention the house desperately needs to be cleaned, and I haven't been grocery shopping for way too long. I can tell when my husband looks at dinner with THAT LOOK that it's time to quit making crazy meals out of the cupboards and resupply. He is graciously silent about it though. I finished the afghan I've been making for a friend's baby so that should give me lots of time back to catch up and everything. Off to start before mentioned tasks.
Most of a winter
5 months ago
2 comments:
lol @ the litter box.
At least he doesn't complain about dinner. lol
Keep up the good gestating and mommying. :D
Post a Comment