Thursday, April 3, 2008

Because I said I would:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am declining this repair and quite frankly I am incredibly disappointed in the quality of this camera. I bought this camera based on the brand name reputation of Nikon Inc. but I will be informing everyone I know that that name no longer means quality. The camera has broken twice during the warranty period and neither was due to any apparent mistreatment or accident on our part. In fact I am fairly sure that the second problem started to happen when the camera arrived back from repair the first time. Neither of these repairs was deemed covered under warranty and there was no effort to compensate for the inconvenience. As a parent of young children, a broken camera means a forever loss of memories. I am sad to be living in an age where $200 buys such an inferior product and I will not be making the mistake of buying a Nikon product in the future.

Sincerely,


A very disappointed customer.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Is it too much to ask for a product to last and to do what it's supposed to do? NOPE!

Sorry about the camera, hope that Nikon responds and does something about the situation.