Moving on, things are going better. My husband is doing much better and the kids are great. My son is crawling EVERYWHERE and starting to cruise along furniture. He is quite happy with his new skills. My daughter loves to have tea parties and is enjoying playing with the other kids in the neighborhood. The overheard conversations of preschoolers are quite humorous. I am on the fence about whether she should start preschool in the fall, but she is so excited and we are using it as a motivation for her to do things more independently. I am leaning towards the going side of the fence. I wonder how that will work out with my sons nap schedule, but we will figure it out. For the summer my daughter is going to do swimming lessons again and she is going to do a six session soccer activity. I am also going today to see if we should sign up for the library program. I'm sure there will be lots of time spent in the kiddy pool and using our new double bike trailer along the bike paths too. My husband has a few fishing trips planned including one to Ontario and one to Montana. The summer is finally here and it will be gone before we know it. Nevertheless, I love the long days and the warm nights.
Just thought I would add some new pics too.
5 comments:
Jessica! He's so big!! Wow....glad things are better.
Glad to see a new post...I've been wondering how you were doing and what's been going on.;)
How big is P now? How is N handling him being more mobile?
Cute pics!! Glad your dh is feeling better!!
I am so jealous it actually looks like summer there. We are still hauling out the winter jackets.
Sweet pictures! Summer is a busy time.
Post a Comment