Sorry I've been such a loser about blogging lately. I'm hoping things will normalize soon. I had a nice birthday, I got to have dinner (be treated to dinner actually) by one of my good friends and her partner. She has a son who is a month younger than mine and it was cute to watch them together. Also, since we were at my parents I got to have a homemade birthday cake AND homemade ice cream (butter pecan). My almost nine month old is starting to crawl, he can go backwards, just hasn't figured out forward yet. My three and a half year old is just as rambunctious as usual. My grandfather had given the kids $50 each for Christmas and we finally went out and bought a bunch of outdoor stuff to make having the neighborhood kids over much more fun. I just feel silly buying all that stuff new though since I know that these are things that are good to get used since kids only use them for a few years. In fact I'm going into town today to look at some second hand stores and make sure that they don't happen to have used items before I open the boxes... Other than that we continue to muddle along.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
You have a great blog. After all, you can't rush perfection!
Post a Comment