Did I mention my daughter broke her arm? She fell over on her bike, not even that spectacular of a fall! She has had a tough time with the pain, but seems to be much better now. She gets the cast off next Tuesday. She just loves preschool and also seems to love dance most of the time.
My son is walking everywhere and is just so calm and collected. The two of them get along well and seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company.
I have been offered a job at the school to fill in for someone's maternity leave so I'm in the process of trying to see if daycare is a viable option for three months. I have been dragging my feet so long though, the job may disappear before I can make up my mind. There are pros and cons so I am struggling with the decision.
Mark is still struggling with his work situation and mood problems. In fact these last few weeks have been quite bad again, but he says even though he is struggling, he does not feel quite as helpless as he did last spring. It is just really hard for the whole family, I just want to take the pain away and I can't. I'm trying to enjoy the little things like the quirky things the kids do and the nice weather we have been having. Tomorrow is another day, an opportunity for a new chance I guess.
3 comments:
Good luck on the job decision!
Hope you make the decision that works best for you and that Mark is feeling better soon.
((hugs)) for the hard times. The substitute teaching sounds like a good way to get your feet wet and see if teaching is the direction you want to go. Something that crossed my mind was maybe it would lead to a full time position and that M could stay at home so he could escape his work situation...
Post a Comment