Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gymnasitcs and Tedium

I just can't believe how much this little one moves around. I know some of it is from having already had a child, but my placenta was on the front with her so I don't think I EVER felt her this much and there is still half of the pregnancy to go! It is very reassuring though, every time I start to get a bit concerned then the little one starts up again and I know s/he's okay :)
In other news I have starting making my 2yo nap again which is good for her, but it leaves me with an hour or two of boredom in the middle of the day. Even if I am not actually playing with her, I am always listening to make sure she is keeping out of mischief. I know I should be grateful, but I just feel so low during nap time... Always something to complain about huh?
Another thing to look forward to, the hubby is going away for 3 days to fish. The days just seem so much longer when I can't look forward to him coming home. I need to think of some fun and time consuming activities to do to eat up the time. The weather isn't even supposed to be nice, so we will see.

1 comment:

d e v a n said...

I'm glad the gymnastics are reassuring! I always think so too, even if it gets a bit uncomfortable at times.
I, on the other hand, LOVE nap time and dread the day d gives it up. :( You should just nap too, that might be hard to do once number 2 gets here. :)
Sorry your dh is going away for a trip. That stinks.