I do have happy thoughts, really I do, I just don't often record them here. Besides the gripes are often more interesting. Here is the unfortunate circumstances from the last day:
1. My husband came home sick from work, really doubled-over, can't stand up, possible appendicitis sick.
2. We decide to bundle up and go get a tree anyway because my daughter was so excited. The Jeep battery is dead, bone dead.
3. Husband goes back to bed with asleep baby and daughter and I go buy longer jumper cables, but car won't jump bone-dead Jeep.
4. Baby has woken up and is in house with sick husband, screaming.
5. This morning, cable guy comes to change cable service and must have knocked out the phone line requiring time on phone to customer service.
6. Baby has been crying every time I try to set him down and he just managed to stick his whole hand in his mouth and make himself vomit.
I'm hoping the day is going to get better.
:)
Most of a winter
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment