Monday, November 12, 2007

Taking Care of Business

Finally, I am making progress through my to-do list. It is funny, the things on it don't take very long, they are more annoying than anything but they just get procrastinated away.
My daughter has been sick now for going on two weeks, poor girl. I tried to explain to her that if she would just keep her clothes on she would get well sooner, but this train of thought seems unimportant to a 2 year old. She is fine most of the time just stuffy and a bit of a cough but she has really rough nights; which means between the two of them I have rough nights; which means I am probably going to get sick, grr. Cross that bridge when we get to it I guess.
In other news my husband is back, which is wonderful and things are slowly starting to get back to normal. Also one of my online friends and I are going to try to meet in about a week, very exciting!

No comments: