Thursday, November 29, 2007

Positive Update

I thought I owed cyberspace some more positive news. My husband is much better, we got a Christmas tree up and decorated (although it fell off the top of the car, but it stayed attached so all good :), the phones were fixed, my kids are lovely, I finished my thank you notes from my 3 1/2 month old's birth, I accomplished some Christmas shopping, I have two play dates set up for next week, and both of my kids were in bed for the night at 8:30 p.m. Also there is a fun festival in my local town called OLDE FASHIONED COUNTRY CHRISTMAS happening this weekend. Here's a summary, it is lots of fun: The 14TH ANNUAL OLDE FASHIONED COUNTRY CHRISTMAS will be held Saturday, December 1. Visitors will enjoy the warmth of the season through a variety of special events, including free sleigh rides, live music, arts and crafts, a live nativity, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and an unforgettable tree lighting ceremony, with a chance to walk and read the luminaries that honor individuals affected by cancer. In addition, there will be chimney sweeps, lamplighters, carolers, strolling characters, Mr. Scrooge, marching toy soldiers and drummer boys, all dressed in 1900's style attire.

Here's a happy snap for you:

Tomorrow maybe I'll get the kids dressed up and attempt a X-mas card photo. Dare I wish?

No comments: