I know, I know, the suspense is killing you. What were the gifts from Fleet Farm? Well tools of course. If you know me in real life you will understand :) I do like to build things. Actually they were quite "thoughtful"; I got a laser level and stud finder, a massive drill/screw bit set, and new jigsaw blades. He also got me a dart board, which should be fun once I acquire some batteries. All in all we had a nice Christmas here. There was some weather on the Sunday so my family had to delay travel plans until Monday, but they made it to and from without a worry. As an added bonus I had some extra sets of hands for when the two kids got their shots. My daughter did wonderfully with her shot, but my son had four shots and an oral vaccine and was quite miserable that night and all the next day. Him and grandpa sat and slept most of the day. Speaking of the appointment, my son measured in at 66.5 cms (83%) long and 6.93 kilos (49%) so looks like we have another tall one. As my husband always says "tall people will take over the world"... Otherwise both kids are healthy and thriving, always good to hear.
I also realize that I never posted anything about my daughter's birthday party so instead of putting together my own thoughts I will direct you to my husband's blog if you are interested.
Now for the subject line: what did you do for New Year's Eve? After I got both kids to bed I tried for nearly 2 1/2 hours to graft a seam together on a soaker I was making, I was just having no success. Finally at 2 minutes before midnight I realized what I had to do so for the four minutes surrounding the coming of the new year I was finishing a project that should have taken me, well five minutes. The story of my life. In all honesty though, it was a good 2007 (much better than 2006) and I am looking forward to 2008 and the adventures that are to come. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
Most of a winter
5 months ago
1 comment:
That's good that the Fleet Farm gifts were something that you can use. I've gotten to the point that I prefer pratical gifts.;) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment