I might be the only one who thinks this is ironic, but by the time it is safe to leave children alone in the car, they are not such a pain to take out of the car. Random thought? Not really. Over the last several weeks I have requested several items from the public library. When we go to the library it is usually an ordeal (worth it, but prolonged) and we spend a while there playing and checking out books. Consequently it is a major pain to load the kids up in the car, drive to the library, unload them, pick up a book (take 30 seconds), load them back in the car, and drive home. We usually walk in better weather but recently (for the past two months) it has been either freezing cold or snowing. I am so ready for the winter to be over, it has been just miserable weather-wise.
In other news, the baby is six months old, where did that go? He is still laid back and very smiley. He goes in next Wednesday for his check-up, it should be interesting to see what his measurements are. This week was an exceptionally busy week, we had something planned every day except today so of course today is spent trying to catch up. We have spent virtually no time outside all month except to run to the car and back and the kids and I are starting to drive each other batty. I can't wait for the temps to creep up and stay up so we can get over some of this cabin fever.
Most of a winter
5 months ago
2 comments:
yeah, there is no such thing as a "quick errand" when you have kids.
I'm ready for spring too! (and it's not nearly as cold here as where you are!)
Unfastening more than one car seat straps...that's what I hate. Blech!
Post a Comment