Wednesday, October 3, 2007

2 Weeks!

My husband leaves for Australia two weeks from today!!! It has come up so fast, I'm very nervous. He is going to be gone for three and a half weeks. I can barely handle a whole day by myself with the kids, looks like I'm going to have to step up as a mom. In his spare time he has been very busy trying to get all the fall chores done that he will miss (at least I won't have to do all them). Oh yeah, he is also going to be gone from Friday to Monday this week over our 6 year anniversary...
In other news, my baby is seven weeks old today. He is growing so fast. He was 11.5 pounds last week and I'm sure he has gained more despite the vomiting. He was sick with a stuffy nose yesterday but he slept the whole day, so although I felt really bad for him, I also enjoyed the break. Is that a mean thing go say? He wasn't uncomfortable while he was sleeping since I had him propped up in his carseat. We are still fighting the thrush situation, I'm going to call the doctor today and tell her I've noticed no improvement on his tongue in fact it is probably worse and see what she says. I'm hoping she doesn't say, keep on the nystatin for the full to weeks and then call back. I just want it gone so I can quit thinking about it, I'm so impatient.
Today though, I'm going to enjoy the day. The sun is out after four days of dreariness and rain and it is supposed to climb back into the mid 70s! I know I have to grocery shop and do laundry (and I really should vacuum) but we are going to play outside and go for a walk.

No comments: