Friday, October 26, 2007

5:05

5:05 this AM, interesting. Try to be patient Jessica, this too shall pass... Problem is I'm not a patient person. Here is the conundrum: I am up during the night, several times. I could get her up, have her pee and put her back to bed without really waking her up. It might be less work for me (changing the bed every night then dealing with the resistant to going back to bed child is a PITA), but I am worried that would just get her body more used to relieving itself in the middle of the night and I don't want to start down that slippery slope. But tonight is the last night in her bed for awhile and I don't like the idea of her wetting someone else's bed. I wonder if those overnight briefs for older kids would leak? Maybe over the pull-up? Grr, sometimes I wish they came with owner's manuals...

No comments: